HOTEL BRANDWOOD POLICIES AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your guaranteed reservation affirms your acceptance of Hotel Brandwood's Policies and General Terms & Conditions:
1. Guarantee and Deposit Policy: All reservations require a valid credit card at the time of booking to secure reservation. A pre-authorization may be completed at time of booking or within 72 hours prior to check-in to ensure validity of credit card. A non-refundable deposit will apply, where applicable, depending on rate type, reservation requirements and conditions of stay such as advance purchase requirements, minimum lengths of stay or other promo requirement, etc. Holiday reservations on these dates: Dec. 30 and 31, Jan. 1 and 2, require non-refundable deposit of full length of stay (minimum length of stays also apply). Any stay that includes a Holiday rate period (any of designated dates) are subject to this same non-refundable deposit policy. Where applicable, a completed and signed credit card authorization form may be required and must be submitted within 72 hours of booking.
2. Cancellation Policy: Reservations may be cancelled without a fee 48 hours prior to check-in time at property (which is 3pm, Pacific Standard Time); otherwise, a cancel fee of first night room and tax charges will apply to cancellations within the 48 hour window. Some rate types marked as NR (No-Refund) are non-refundable. Some rate policies require a non-refundable deposit, where applicable, this deposit is non-refundable if you choose to cancel the reservation. Holiday reservations are cancellable but deposits are non-refundable.
3. Change Policy: Changes and/or alterations to reservations with discounted rates package rates and special promotions will result in forfeiture of special pricing or promotion and regular room rates/ non-discounted best available or rack rates will apply. Changes to reservation are subject to minimum $25 fee.
4. Special Promotions: Special Promotion terms and restrictions will apply in addition to hotel policies and general terms and conditions in effect. To avail of promotions or special pricing offers, coupon or coupon code may be required and where applicable certain restrictions may apply. Discounted rates package rates and special promotions are subject to change without notice. Promotions/Discounts cannot be combined, unless otherwise allowed or stated by individual promotion policy. Some promotions may be limited or exclusive to a specific channel, these reservations are subject to individual rate/room/discount/promotion/channel level policies, some rules and restrictions may apply.
5. Refund Policy: Refunds, if applicable, will be processed during regular business hours from Monday through Saturday between the hours of 9am until 4pm.
6. Check-in/Check-out: Valid government-issued photo identification (State Issued ID, Driver License, Passport, etc.) is required upon check-in for all guests. A valid credit card is also required upon check-in for incidental charges. A Security Deposit and/or pre-authorized charge ("hold") to the guest credit card will be acquired or completed on your credit card upon check-in to account for damages, incidental charges and fees incurred during the guest's stay. All amounts (room rate plus tax and surcharges) are due upon check-in. Extra person charges apply: $25.00 per extra adult and $15.00 per extra child. Guest or registered cardholder is ultimately responsible for any and all charges incurred during stay or those which may have been caused by such guest or persons that were found out by management and/or its personnel after the stay.
- Check-in time is 3pm (1500 hours), Check-out time is 11am (1100 hours).
- Early check-in/ Late check-out is allowed for a fee and subject to room availability.
7. Debit and Credit Card Policy: Debit and Credit cards will be charged at check-in for the amount of your stay, and authorized for a certain amount to cover incidentals, etc. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount incurred for incidentals and/or room recovery charges (as applicable), will be charged. Authorized amounts may take anywhere from 3 days up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel is not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
8. Rate/Reservation Validity: Please note that electronic reservation confirmations are provided to you solely for your convenience and that we retain official records of our reservation transactions, including details of stay and room rates. In the event of discrepancies, alterations, modifications, or variations between this confirmation and our official records, our official records shall control. Tampering with this confirmation to alter the room rate, or any other reservation information is strictly prohibited and may have legal consequences.
9. Early Check-out/Departure and No Show Policy: In cases of an early check-out or early departure for whatever reason, deposits and payments are non-refundable. No Shows are subject to a minimum charge of the first night's room and tax charges, plus cancellation and change fees as applicable. If a reservation is flagged as a no show, your reservation may be cancelled; however hotel will try to contact you to verify or confirm. No show reservations will generally be guaranteed for the duration of stay except where prompt notification or cancellation has been made, regardless corresponding cancel or change fees will apply.
10. Group/Corporate Reservations: A non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee group booking/ room block. Group/corporate reservations may have additional requirements, where applicable; a completed and signed credit card authorization form is required for all group/corporate bookings.
11. Non-Smoking Policy and Room Recovery Policy: The property offers a 100% smoke-free environment for its guests and clients; smoking in the rooms and in the premises is strictly prohibited. A minimum $250 cleaning fee will apply if you choose to disregard this policy. Room Recovery Fees will also apply to damages to room and hotel amenities incurred during your stay. Your guaranteed room reservation at Hotel Brandwood signifies your acknowledgement and acceptance of this hotel policy and any charges or amounts that may be incurred during your stay, and your further agree that you are fully and personally liable for the charges on your account.
12. Special Requests: Special requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed, these may incur additional fees. Room pictures may differ from actual room you receive.
13. Other Property Disclosures: Historical property. Hotel is limited handicap accessible, not accessible for wheelchairs. Elevator Access is coming soon.
14. Parking: Parking with hotel issued parking pass/endorsement card is complimentary to hotel guests at the 2nd level of Bank of America parking structure behind the building. Property assumes no responsibility for loss or theft of personal items or similar effects in the premises or in the parking area; the use of this parking endorsement/parking pass is subject to terms and conditions of Bank of America Parking Management company. Complimentary Parking space is not guaranteed. Vertical Clearance for vehicles: 7' 4" maximum.
15. Reservations with Third Party Channels: Reservations not booked through our website, or not directly through hotel - "third party channels" (examples: Expedia.com & Affiliates, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz.com & Affiliates, or other like agencies and online travel agencies) are also governed by these same hotel policies, general terms and conditions. In the event of discrepancies or variations, the policies stated herein shall control. Hotel Brandwood will do its best to accommodate any and all guests with guaranteed reservations, however, is not responsible for errors or omissions by these third party or any other channels.
16. Pet Policy: Hotel Brandwood implements a no pet policy, with an exception made for service animals and with advance notice. Hotel Brandwood may allow additional exceptions provided with advance notice and fulfillment of a non-refundable pet fee and cleaning fee requirement imposed at time of check-in or at any time after we are informed of such incidence. Higher pre-authorization amounts may be required than normally would occur. Please call hotel management for questions.
17. Overbooking Policy: Hotel Brandwood maintains inventory integrity and parity on all our distribution channels, reservations are accommodated in the order they are received. In cases of overbooking, we will do our best to accommodate your reservation by placing your reservation in a wait-list. Should you wish to cancel until it is guaranteed and provided you cancel beyond the booking window, your changes will be handled accordingly.
18. Additional Services/ Requests: Other miscellaneous services such as one way shuttle rides to/from local area airports, laundry/dry cleaning services, etc., are available (subject to availability and restrictions) but will incur a fee should you request for utilization of such service/s. Prices subject to change without notice. Please call management for questions/inquiries. Handling of these special requests are not guaranteed.
19. Other Reservation Policy Disclosures: Under reasonable circumstances, some confirmed reservations may be cancelled and any deposits will be credited at the discretion of the hotel. The hotel will do its best to accommodate confirmed and/or guaranteed reservations, however, the hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify your confirmed reservation due to certain extenuating circumstances such as policy or certain reservation requirements not being met. In certain cases, some reservations may be cancelled or modified without prior notice with respect to this policy. The hotel is not liable for losses or damages incurred if your reservation is cancelled or modified due to any reason.
Hotel Brandwood reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Hotel Brandwood also reserves the right to amend, change or update the terms and conditions contained herein, without prior notice, and when/where applicable will complement and/or supersede all other policies.